Ingen varer i handlekurven.
Du er nå her:
Komplett profesjonelt musikkproduksjonsprogram med avanserte verktøy
Cubase ble lansert allerede i 1989, og snart 30 år senere ligger programmet fortsatt i teten. Cubase 9 er større og mer komplett enn noen gang, men fortsatt like brukervennlig, med ulike versjoner for ulike typer brukere med forskjellige behov og budsjetter.
Nyheter i Cubase Pro 9
- Lower Zone: Den nye Lower Zone-funksjonen i Cubase 9 er en seriøs oppgradering av arbeidsflyten, og lar deg navigere raskere og enklere mellom ulike verktøy og editors - uten å forlate Project-vinduet
- Sampler Track: SamplerTrack er et godt utgangspunkt og inspirasjonskilde til ny musikk, og lar deg også krydre opp det du allerede har jobbet med. Her kan du legge inn samples du føler for å jobbe med, og eksperimentere, tweake og leke lyd med innebygde filtre og kontroller. Sampler Track inneholder også Caleidoscope, et ferdig lydbibliotek som lar deg komme i gang raskt.
- Frequency EQ: Frequency EQ er en ny plugin som lar deg foreta mikroskopiske inngrep i miksen din, med 8 bånd med M/S-støtte og Linear Phase
- Nye plug-ins: Sentinel, Multiple Marker Tracks, forbedret Maximizerbase 9
Cubase Pro 9 forener teknisk innovasjon og kunstnerisk inspirasjon i et gigantisk produksjonsmiljø som har blitt slankere og effektivisert, men samtidig utvidet med nye verktøy og instrumenter. Ordet “Pro” understreker Steinbergs ønske om å levere enda mer seriøse verktøy og innovativ teknologi enn noensinne tidligere. Cubase kombinerer førsteklasses lydkvalitet med intuitive kontrollmuligheter og en rekke avanserte lyd- og MIDI-verktøy innen innspilling, redigering, komponering og miksing.
Cubase Pro 9 er tilgjengelig i en mindre versjon kalt Artist 9, med bl.a. færre spor, færre fysiske inn/ut, uten Surround og profesjonell noteredigering. Elements 9 er den minste versjonen av Cubase, med de grunnleggende funksjonene som en introduksjon til Steinbergs verden.
Cubase Pro inneholder en profesjonell noteredigeringsfunksjon med over 100 notasjonssymboler og støtte for importering og eksportering av Music XML-filer, filformatet brukt av de store noteprogrammene. Videoen nedenfor viser de grunnleggende funksjonene.
- State-of-the-Art musikkprogram som brukes av utallige fagfolk verden rundt
- 32-bit floating-point Steinberg lydmotor med opp til 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, fleksibel routing helautomatisk delay-kompensering
- Ubegrenset antall lyd, instrument- og MIDI-spor, og opptil 256 fysiske inn/ut
- MixConsole gir deg opplevelsen av en profesjonell miksepult med integrert EQ/Dynamics og high-end Channel Strip. MixConsole i Cubase er en klone av en stor analog og fleksibel mikser med alt hjertet/øret måtte begjære av verktøy, ferdig installert og klar til bruk. På hver kanal finner man bl.a. VCA fadere og Loudness- og Wave-målere
- 8 instrumenter med over 3000 lyder, inkl. HALion Sonic SE 2, Padshop granular synth, Retrologue 2 virtuell analog synth, LoopMash 2 og Groove Agent SE 4 trommemaskin
- Komplett pakke med over 90 high-end Audio og 18 MIDI VST effektprosessorer, inkl. Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack og VST Bass Amp Guitar and Bass, REVerence Convolution Reverb, Frequency 8-bånds EQ og mye mer
- Chord Track, et smart komposisjonsverktøy, gir mulighet for å enkelt jobbe med akkorder som kan omdanne og harmonisere funksjoner i programmet. Man må ikke være musiker for å enkelt jobbe med akkorder. Den innebygde Chord Assistant-funksjonen hjelper deg med å generere alt fra simple pop-progresjoner til komplekse jazz-progresjoner. Cubase registrerer harmonier og husker all akkord- og skalainformasjon, som kan brukes i MIDI- og lydspor for behandling med VariAudio. Alle aktiverte spor vil automatisk gjenspeile eventuelle harmoniske justeringer gjort med Chord Track. Denne interaksjonen kan også brukes til å harmonisere vokalspor i smakfullt sammensatte korarrangementer ved hjelp av en ny «spread-funksjon» som legger til sopran, alt, tenor og bass.
- Steinberg VST Connect SE gjør det mulig for brukere å jobbe og produsere sammen, selv om man ikke befinner seg i samme studio, by eller land. En peer-to-peer løsning sikrer nøyaktig synkronisering selv på med video/lyd-kommunikasjon, TalkBack og chatte-funksjoner på tvers av landegrenser. VST Connect Se krever ikke Cubase hos alle brukere, og kan brukes med andre plattformer.
- VST Transit Cloud – skybasert samarbeid. Opplastinger og nedlastinger fra alle plasseringer/datamaskiner med 500 MB gratis minne på en sikker Amazon AWS-server og 1GB gratis og fri trafikk pr. Måned. Kan oppgraderes til 5 GB-minne og 20 GB trafikk.
- VST Expression 2 med Note Expression, VST Dynamics og Expression Maps
Our most complete DAW ever. Period.
With millions of musicians, producers and sound engineers around the world using Cubase every day, Cubase is one of the most popular digital audio workstations of our time. Due to its pristine sound quality, intuitive handling and unrivaled range of advanced tools, Cubase is not only considered by many users as the most complete DAW on the market today, but also sets the benchmark for contemporary music production software.
All stages of the creative process
Covering all stages of the creative process from composing, recording, editing and mixing, Cubase excels with intelligent tools and features that put creativity first. Offering maximum flexibility, Cubase does not impose a certain workflow onto you, but provides the freedom you need to push your creative envelope.
Listen and innovate
Every musician is different, and every project is unique. Leveraging off our decades of experience in providing solutions for creatives of all stripes, we listen carefully to the needs and requests of our users and innovate features that inspire and generate real-life value. Free customer support, regular maintenance updates and an open, constant flow of communication with our customers are the firm pillars that uphold the strong relationship with our customer base.
All genres. All levels. All budgets.
Whether you are a music industry veteran or taking your first steps in digital music production, the Cubase line-up has a smorgasbord of tools that’ll fit all your needs — whatever your budget, level of experience or choice of music. Cubase is the favorite DAW of many of today’s most successful musicians from Grammy-Award-winning EDM artist Zedd to Academy-Award-winning blockbuster composer Hans Zimmer.
Into the cloud and beyond
Upload and share your projects to the cloud with VST Transit, collaborate with equal-minded all over the globe, and remote-record your musical counterpart from afar by simply using VST Connect. Thanks to the innovative cloud collaboration tools featured in Cubase, you will be able to realize your music productions wherever and whenever those creative juices start to flow.
Pushing technological boundaries and mastering engineering challenges along the way with the goal to develop the most cutting-edge digital audio engine have made Cubase the technology leader in the field of native audio processing. Not just since the innovation and development of the de-facto standards of VST and ASIO by Steinberg, Cubase stands for technological excellence on Windows, macOS and even iOS with Cubasis mobile audio workstation.
Building on heritage
Cubase builds on Steinberg’s heritage, harnessing the passion and expertise to deliver one of the most advanced digital audio workstations today. Since Cubase was first introduced in 1989, it has constantly evolved and managed to re-invent the approach to digital music production time and again. Today, Cubase is the heart and soul of many production rigs, and integrates perfectly with Steinberg hardware and digital music products by Yamaha.
What is new in Cubase 9
Ground-breaking new features, streamlined workflows and stunning new plug-ins — the latest update enhances your favorite digital audio workstation in every direction and underlines Cubase’s claim of being the most complete DAW available. The new Lower Zone gives you direct access to editors and the MixConsole without leaving the Project window; the perfectly integrated Sampler Track opens up new creative possibilities; and the surgically precise frequency EQ takes your mix to the next level. The new Plug-in Sentinel, Multiple Marker Tracks, the improved Maximizer — Cubase 9 introduces loads of new features that you won’t want to miss in future music productions.
Zoning in on Cubase
Access all areas in the fastest and most convenient way. The new Lower Zone provides a neat and tidy overview. Your tools and editors are now just a mouse click away: the Lower Zone will enhance your workflow regardless whether you’re working mobile on a laptop or in a multi-screen studio environment.
Do you need that extra bit of flavor to spice up your production? Are you looking for a starting point? Enter the Sampler Track. It’s the fastest way to inspiration.
Just use any piece of audio to create a Sampler Track, play the sample chromatically, manipulate it with its on-board filters and controls, experiment and enjoy the sonic extravaganza only the Sampler Track can give you. And to top it off, the Sampler Track comes with Caleidoscope, a dedicated sample library with hundreds of samples and presets to get you started right away.
EQ with Frequency
The new Frequency EQ plug-in delivers exactly that what you’d expect from a tool that is supposed to enhance your productions: whether it’s smooth attenuation to blend your tracks you’re looking for or a tool giving you options of microscopic audio surgery. Frequency offers you eight bands, M/S support and Linear Phase mode for each band, Auto Listen to listen in on the adjustments you just made, Spectrum Display and even a musical keyboard to help you find the right tone. Frequency has all you need from basic tracking, mixing to advanced final polishing.
MixConsole History in the making
Ever wanted to compare different mixes with just one mouse click? Allow us to introduce you to MixConsole History. It’s a great new feature that tracks all changes made in the MixConsole and easily lets you choose several stages of your mixing process just by selecting them from a list. This means you’ll be getting your basic mixer undo/redo, but it also allows you to experiment freely with which mix suits your project best.
Comprehensive cloud collaboration… all the way
Our world is getting smaller by the day, and cloud collaboration plays a vital role in it. Whether you want to make remote recordings with VST Connect SE 4 in Cubase Pro or exchange projects via VST Transit in Cubase Pro 9 and Cubase Artist 9, find collaborators and partners all over the world, exchange ideas, get connected with others who share the same passion and be creative! No other DAW like Cubase has this level of cloud collaboration capabilities seamlessly integrated into your workflow. VST Connect SE 4 now offers the possibility to find new collaboration partners in a breeze. VST Transit adds further improvements and supports even more tracks and VST 3 third-party plug-ins.
It’s always a good idea to keep your recording and mixing levels nice and easy. But it’s a different story when finishing your productions. To let your final mix sound “contemporary” you won’t get around using our Maximizer. Not only did it get a new coat of paint but also an in-depth algorithm overhaul. Choose between the classic mode and the new modern mode to get the most out of your mixes, while keeping the result transparent, clear and brilliant.
Stability and reliability
Cubase 9 is one of the most stable and reliable DAWs on the market, allowing you to focus entirely on what’s really important: your creativity and your productions. Cubase 9 introduces several new features that emphasize this approach further, making the Cubase experience even more comfortable.
- New Plug-in Sentinel scans all your plug-ins at start up to check which are valid and which might harm your system’s stability
- Running in 64-bit only makes sure that you benefit from the most modern technology available
- Plug ‘n’ play support for USB devices on Windows
Have you ever wanted to use the Retrologue filters or effects separately? Well, now you can! The new Audio-Ins option offers you the opportunity to send audio to VST 3 instrument plug-ins supporting side-chaining. This will increase your creative sound design possibilities tenfold.
You can’t get enough of inspiring beats and grooves to fire up your tracks. Production Grooves feeds your Groove Agent with over 400 drum loops and presets for all contemporary styles of music. Whether you want to have basic drum accompaniment for a songwriting session, hit the dancefloor with full blown epic electronica or garnish your rock with some serious beef: Production Grooves gets you there!
Multiple Marker Tracks
Cubase 9 allows you to use up to ten marker tracks. Imagine recording multiple instruments on several tracks and giving every one its dedicated markers. This means you not only have the power to structure your projects in a much more flexible way, from now you even can export stems and mixes using the cycle marker ranges.
The new AutoPan offers a much bigger variety and flexibility to creatively play with your sound in space. Make use of various shapes, sync modes, panorama settings and much more, which are all quickly accessible via the new user interface. If you like the new Maximizer you’ll certainly be happy to see that the Brickwall Limiter, Compressor, Expander, Gate and Envelope Shaper also have been graphically overhauled for a similar look and feel and streamlined workflow. The improved interface and detailed representation of the parameters will help you to get the most out of your state-of-the-art effects processors.
Nothing beats the Pro
Designed to meet the requirements of professional producers, composers and mixing engineers, Cubase Pro stands for cutting-edge technology, highly efficient workflows and unlimited possibilities. For countless music producers and audio engineers around the globe, Cubase Pro is the essential tool used when the job needs to get done.
The many top-of-the-line tools that come with Cubase Pro let you edit and enhance your recordings in the most convenient and efficient way. Edit multiple tracks at once with the smart Track Edit Groups, quantize your recordings with the straight-forward AudioWarp tool set and push your vocal and monophonic audio recordings to perfection with the stunning VariAudio 2.0 audio editing and pitch alteration tool.
The state-of-the-art mixing environment in Cubase Pro is unmatched in terms of flexibility, quality and workflow. VCA faders and Control Link Groups let you master even complex mixing situations. The 5.1 surround support makes Cubase Pro the first choice in many film studios worldwide. The powerful Control Room concept seamlessly integrates performer mixes and monitoring setups into your recording and mixing workflow. The list just goes on and on.
Cubase Pro adds over 80 high-quality audio effects to your mixing arsenal. The beautifully spacious REVerence convolution reverb, the series of multiband processors including Multiband Compressor, Expander and Envelope Shaper, the surgically precise Frequency EQ, Voxengo’s spline CurveEQ, the Surround Panner, and this is only to name but a few. Cubase Pro also supports the integration of external effect devices and instruments, such as hardware synthesizers or hardware signal processors, into the sequencer signal flow.
Top 10 key features
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and up to 256 physical inputs and outputs
- MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip, VCA faders, Loudness Meter, Wave Meters
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Frequency four-band EQ and many more
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effects
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,400 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2, Groove Agent SE 4, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
- Full VST Expression 2 with Note Expression, VST Dynamics and Expression Maps for fully integrated workflows with musical articulations, dynamics and controller values
- Perfect integration of external hardware effect devices and instruments, such as synthesizers or signal processors, into the sequencer signal flow.
- VST Connect SE and VST Transit cloud collaboration services
- OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra
- 64-Bit Windows 7 / 8.x / 10
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 18 GB free HD space
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware**
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Internet connection required for activation, account setup, access to manual and personal/product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.