Alctron IM600: Instrumentmikrofon for trommer.
IM600 leveres med amp.modul og fjærbelstet feste som enkelt "knipes" fast i trommeringen.
Elektret kondensatormikrofon: Gir mer følsomhet enn dynamiske mikrofoner med en kvikk respons og "åpen" lyd.
- Max SPL: 136dB (@ 1KHz)
- Frekvensområde: 30Hz-20KHz
- S/N forhold: 63dB
- Fjærbelastet mikrofonfeste for trommering
- Justerbar svanehals
- Forforsterker inkludert.
- +48V mating påkrevd
IM600 is a rugged construction high output condenser microphone for drums. It comes with integrated preamp and Cardioid polar patter which make it more smooth and natural for drums and percussion instrument. It applies to profession recording and studio recording. The balanced Cardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and also can prevent needless noise effectively. IM600 has an integrated preamp with a standard XLR plug, drum clip, easy for you to install. A short gooseneck is allowing optimum positioning on the drum and reducing mess on the stage. Clip-mounted condenser microphone applies for drums, percussion and other fixed application.
- Small-diameter, alternating gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no “memory” permits quick positioning into desired shape
- Lightweight and space-saving, easy to carry
- Built-in amp circuit helps to collect sound
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Designed to personal rehearsal, team rehearsal, stage performance and other applications
- Type: drum mic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Max SPL:136dB(1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 63dB