Ibanez EHB1005 - Black Flat
EHB1005-BKF. (Black Flat) Elbas med gigbag. Headless 5-str. Bass Workshop.
EHBs hodeløse konstruksjon og spesialdesignede kropp gjør det mulig for utøveren å opprettholde en lignende spilleposisjon, enten han sitter eller står. Den konturerte, ergonomiske designen og kammeret i kroppen gir et lett, godt balansert og behagelig instrument som er utmerket til lange sett eller øvelser. Den øvre halvdelen av baksiden av kroppen er også skrå, noe som gjør at bassen kan hvile litt nærmere utøverens kropp, for bedre kontroll og en mer ergonomisk følelse.
- EHB5 5-pcs Roasted Maple/Walnut neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods.
- American Basswood top/American Basswood body.
- Roasted Birds Eye Maple fretboard w/Abalone off-set dot on 12th & 24th fret.
- Medium Stainless Steel frets.
- Bartolini® BH2 neck pickup.
- Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickup.
- Vari-mid 3-band EQ.
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot).
- MR5HS bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Luminescent side dot inlay.
- Black hardware.
- Ibanez string locks.
- Gigbag included
Value-packed Next-gen Bass from Ibanez
The Ibanez Bass Workshop EHB1005 features a sleekly modern ergonomic American basswood body, a super-fast graphite-reinforced 5-piece roasted maple/walnut neck, and a silky-smooth roasted birdseye maple fingerboard. And to drive the tone home, the EHB1005 is spec’d out with a pair of premium Bartolini BH2 pickups. Ibanez has really pulled it all together in this cutting-edge headless design — and for a price that will amaze you (in a good way)!
Bartolini classic soapbars deliver the tone
Bartolini BH2 passive pickups deliver classic soapbar pickup tone on demand. Their dual-coil humbucking design bucks the annoying hum, but delivers the beefy tone. They’re amazingly responsive, too. Dig in, and they growl with the big cats. Pull back, and they’re sweet and clear. Go ahead: slap and pop — they thrive on abuse! Bartolini’s Classic Bass series pickups are popular with progressive, jazz, gospel, and metal musicians for whom articulation is critical. Ask any tone-savvy bass player, and they’ll confirm that, onstage or in the studio, your bass will sound incredible with Bartolini BH2 soapbar pickups.
Mono-rail bridge enhances definition and sustain
Ibanez specified their excellent Mono-rail 5 bridge for the Premium EHB1005. Unlike single-body bridges, each Mono-rail saddle is completely separate from the others. This does two things for you. First, since they aren’t connected, the saddles create minimal sympathetic vibration. This prevents unused strings from ringing. Second, each saddle is double-anchored, allowing energy to transfer efficiently between the string and the body.
- Ergonomic American basswood body
- EHB5 5-piece roasted maple/walnut neck with graphite reinforcement rods
- Roasted birdseye maple fretboard, medium stainless steel frets, abalone offset dots
- Bartolini BH2 neck and bridge pickups
- Vari-mid 3-band EQ
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- MR5HS bridge (18mm string spacing)
- Black hardware
- Ibanez custom headpieces
- Schaller S-Locks strap pins
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Finger Ramp included
- Body Shape: Bass Workshop EHB
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 5
- Color: Black
- Body Material: American Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Roasted Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape: EHB5
- Radius: 19.6"
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Birdseye Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Off-set Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Medium Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.771"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: MR5HS
- Tuners: Ibanez Custom Headpieces
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini BH2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini BH2 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x balancer, 3-band Active EQ, 1 x EQ bypass switch
- Strings: .045-.130
- Case Included: Gig Bag