Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS2 - Tobacco Burst
Value-packed Jackson Bass
The Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS2 packs plenty of punch — and sleek looks to boot — with its poplar body, maple neck, and active P/J pickups. The Spectra Bass JS2 comes equipped with two Jackson active pickups, ready for you to dial in your ideal tone. And for a commanding feel, the thin neck is topped with a smooth laurel fingerboard and jumbo frets for effortless playability. If you're looking for a seriously playable bass at a great price, look no further than the Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS2.
Versatile active P/J pickup configuration
Whether you're recording direct in the studio or plugged into a massive tube amp stack onstage, enough can't be said about the usefulness of playing a bass with both P- and J-Style pickups. There's nothing like the fat, punchy sound of a split single-coil pickup in the middle position. It sits in a track like nobody's business. And being able to dial in the perfect amount J-Style growl from the bridge pickup is nothing short of tonal nirvana. It's really the best of both worlds. And the P/J pickups in the Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS2 are active, so they sound huge, with plenty of output to drive long cable runs, your effects chain, and your amp.
Built with unbeatable Jackson quality
Jackson's JS series incorporates Jackson's three-plus decades of instrument-building expertise, and the Spectra Bass JS2 is no exception. You get resonant tonewoods, high-output electronics, and a fast neck with a silky smooth fingerboard, all at a price that belies its performance. Many guitarists and bassists at Sweetwater (and worldwide) are fiercely loyal Jackson players. Check out the JS Series Spectra Bass JS2 and you'll know why.
- Poplar body, Tobacco Burst finish
- 1-piece maple neck, Thin U profile, 34" scale length, satin finish
- Laurel fingerboard, 12" radius, 24 jumbo frets, dot inlays
- Middle pickup: Jackson J-Style active single-coil
- Neck pickup: Jackson P-Style split active single-coil
- Master Volume control (push/pull for active/passive)
- Pickup Blend control; Bass Boost control (active only)
- Jackson Hardtail bridge
- 1.5" plastic nut; Jackson Sealed Die-cast tuners
- Factory strings: 45–100, standard tuning
- Dual-action truss rod, headstock access
- Body Shape: JS Series Spectra
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 5
- Color: Alien Burst
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Jackson Speed Neck
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 35"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jackson HiMass
- Tuners: Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Medium-output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson Medium-output Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume (push/pull active/passive), 1 x pickup blend, 3-band Active EQ, 2-way toggle coil split switch
- Strings: NPS, .045-.130