Jackson JS3V Concert Bass Metallic Blue Burst
Concert™ Bass models rock seismic sound, style and affordability.
The five-string Concert Bass JS3V is a 35”-scale model featuring a lightweight and resonant poplar body and fully bound bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, and a 12”-16” compound radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, classic sharkfin inlays and our classic pointed 5-in-line Jackson headstock.
Jackson dual high-output humbucking bass pickups power a monstrous low-end growl that can be tweaked and refined with two volume controls (neck and bridge pickups) along with an active three-band EQ, while a Jackson HiMass™ bridge provides rock-solid stability.
- Jackson high-output pickups
- Painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain.
- Bound fingerboards with sharkfin inlays
- Elegantly bound JS fingerboards also feature Jackson’s unmistakably classic and instantly recognizable “sharkfin” inlays.
- Double-locking tremolos and high-mass hard-tail bridges
- Once strings are stretched and tuned, JS double-locking tremolo bridges lock them down tight for total stability that withstands even the deepest, most swooping trem-arm dives. Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and compensate string-through bridges provide rock solid sustain and stability.
A Powerfully Playable 5-string
The JS3V Concert Bass 5-string packs plenty of punch and sleek looks too with its poplar body and bound maple neck with graphite reinforcement. The JS3V Concert Bass comes equipped with two Jackson humbucking pickups, ready for you to dial in your ideal tone. And for a commanding feel, the Indian rosewood fingerboard features a 12"-16" compound-radius for effortless playability. If you're looking for a seriously playable bass at a great value, look no further than the Jackson JS3V Concert Bass.
The JS3V Concert Bass 5-string features a 12"-16" compound-radius fretboard for ultimate playability. The Indian rosewood fingerboard is rounder near the nut for easy rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the fretboard, the radius flattens out for easier runs. With a neck that plays this slick, you'll find more reasons to get up to the higher frets in no time.
Powerful electronics let you tweak your tone to perfection
Jackson stocks the JS3V Concert Bass with two high-output humbucking pickups, positioned to capture the fullest tone possible from this 5-string. You can sculpt your tone any way you see fit with the bass, mid, and treble tone controls. Whether you're recording some mellow R&B or trying to cut through a speed-metal mix onstage, the JS3V Concert Bass has the tone-shaping power you need.
Built with unbeatable Jackson quality
Jackson's JS series represents the best of Jackson's 30 years of expertise, and the JS3V Concert Bass 5-string is no exception. You get killer tonewoods, high-output electronics, and a compound-radius fingerboard, all at a price that belies its performance. And when you get onstage with this bass beast in your hands, everyone will know you're playing a Jackson thanks to the iconic shark fin inlays and tilt-back headstock.
- Jackson quality and playability at an incredibly low price
- 5-string construction
- Solid poplar body delivers smooth sustain and balanced tone
- Compound-radius fretboard lets you play faster and smoother
- Dual humbucking pickups capture full-range tone
- Bass, mid, and treble tone controls give you powerful tone-sculpting potential
- Body Shape: JS3 Concert
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 5
- Color: Metallic Blue Burst
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Scarf joint
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Amaranth
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 35"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jackson HiMass
- Tuners: Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Covered High Output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson Covered High Output Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 3-band active EQ
- Strings: NPS, .045-.130
KAMPANJEJackson Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6Før pris kr 11 249,00 Pris inkl. mva kr 7 999,00
KAMPANJEJackson Adrian Smith SDXQM, Maple Fingerboard, GreenFør pris kr 7 899,00 Pris inkl. mva kr 5 999,00