Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut ET6 - Chalk Gray
Misha Mansoor er hyllet for sitt mesterlige gitararbeid i det progressive metalbandet Periphery. Nå har den anerkjente Djent-mannen selv og Jackson samarbeidet tett for å skape Misha Mansoor Juggernaut ET6, en splitter ny modell som Jackson aldri før har sett, hørt eller laget før
Instrumentet er laget med en særegen kroppsform inspirert av Dinky modellene, med spisse horn, en komfortabel hals med et ergonomisk utformet halsinnfeste og en nydelig Chalk Gray finish. Halsen er formet etter Mansoor sin egen custom halsprofil, har grafitt forsterkning for ekstra stabilitet og dessuten et tommelhjul lokalisert nederst på halsen for enkel justering av trussrod.
Uten vilje til å ofre tonen, har Mansoor brukt mye tid på å jobbe sammen med Jackson for å utvikle de nye Jackson MM1 pickupene som kontrolleres av en master volum og en master tone med push/pull og en 5-veisbryter. Andre funksjoner inkluderer en EverTune® F6 Model-bro.
- Signatur modell til Misha Mansoor
- Basswood kropp
- EverTune® F6 Model
- Jackson® Uncovered MM1
- Compound-radius gripebrett
- 25,5" mensur
- Matt finish
- 16" radius
Signature Misha Mansoor 6-string from Jackson
The Jackson Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut ET6 Electric Guitar is a hard-rocking, djent-ready axe at a great price. Designed in conjunction with Periphery’s Misha Mansoor, the Juggernaut ET6 features a lightweight, resonant basswood body that kicks out all the growl and grit you need for djent, as well as other hard rock genres. A pair of Jackson MM1 humbuckers deliver all the hot, humbucking grime you expect, and a push-pull (on-off) pot on the tone control and 5-way blade switch add to this electric guitar’s sonic versatility. The 1-piece, caramelized maple neck capped with a 20-inch-radius caramelized maple fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets is fast, playable, and comfortable. Plus, an EverTune bridge ensures rock-solid tuning stability and intonation, perfect for low tunings and aggressive playing styles.
Juggernaut of both playability and distinction
Jackson has always been a leading guitar choice for the hardest rockers. Djent and metal purists alike find the Pro Juggernaut ET6 to be one of the most playable machines available. The axe’s sleek, scalloped horns and wraparound heel allow unhindered access to all 24 frets. Graphite reinforcement of the bolt-on, single-piece, 25.5-inch-scale-length neck adds incredible durability to this instrument.
Custom-voiced Jackson MM1 humbucking pickups
Misha Mansoor is totally committed to tone, so he put considerable effort into the custom-voiced Jackson MM1 humbuckers in his Pro Juggernaut ET6. These high-output pickups deliver a tight, uncluttered response. The 5-way pickup selector switch adds even greater versatility to this eye-catching electric guitar.
Stay in tune with EverTune
The ET6 Juggernaut’s EverTune F6 Model bridge keeps constant tension on your strings to battle the note instability that often comes with playing in lower tunings. Utilizing an all-mechanical system with small springs, EverTune bridges work exceptionally to deliver long-lasting tuning stability and accurate intonation. You can even adjust it to control how much your pitch changes when you bend a string. Whether it be long recording sessions, back-to-back gigs, or less-than-ideal temperature and playing conditions, EverTune bridges keep you in tune for the long haul.
A true Juggernaut of tone and playability
As an icon of progressive metal and a pioneer of the djent movement, Misha Mansoor instinctively knows what the best tools of his trade are. From the headstock to the bridge and all points in between, Misha worked tirelessly with Jackson’s R&D experts to design and deliver an axe you’d never think possible without going custom. Juggernaut by name; juggernaut by nature.
- 6-string electric guitar designed with djent pioneer Misha Mansoor of Periphery
- Basswood body is lightweight and resonant
- Custom-voiced Jackson MM1 humbuckers kick out hot, gritty tone
- Master volume and tone controls, 5-way selector switch
- Bolt-on, single-piece maple speed neck
- Maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and 20-inch radius is playable and fast
- EverTune F6 Model bridge keeps you perfectly in tune
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners add greater tuning stability
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Color: Chalk Gray
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 20"
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Offset White Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: EverTune F6
- Tuners: Jackson Sealed Die-cast Locking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Uncovered MM1 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson Uncovered MM1 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull voicing)
- Switching: 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2914016570