Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS - Cobalt Blue
The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK3XR HSS provides the ultimate performance experience with features and appointments for the price conscious musician.
The DK3XR features a poplar body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for quick access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
- BODY WOOD: Poplar
- BRAND: Jackson
- BRIDGE TYPE: Floyd Rose Style
- CASE/GIGBAG: None
- FRETBOARD WOOD: Laurel
- HARDWARE COLOUR: Black
- NECK WOOD: Maple
- NUMBER OF STRINGS: 6 String Guitars
- PICKUP CONFIG: H/S/S
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"
- BODY SHAPE: S Style
- MIDDLE PICKUP: Jackson® Single-Coil
- BRIDGE PICKUP: High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP: Jackson® Single-Coil
Built for Blazing-Hot Solos and Manic Riffing
With its glam-rock good looks, shred-friendly feel, and incendiary tone, the Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS is a tone chaser’s dream axe. Featuring a Jackson Speed profile neck capped with compound-radius laurel fingerboard, the X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS is built for blazing-hot solos and manic riffing. Plus, the HSS pickup configuration opens up a sea of tonal options, from spanky single-coil sounds to crunchy humbucker thunder. For whammy wizards, the X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special, an officially licensed version of the ubiquitous double-locking tremolo bridge system preferred by guitarists If you’re in need of an affordable guitar that’s able to handle heavy technical playing, then you can’t go wrong with the X Series Dinky DK3XR from Jackson!
Compound-radius fingerboard: the best of both worlds
The X Series Dinky DK3XR sports a compound-radius laurel fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12-inch radius that keeps things comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16-inch radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out — providing you with the best of both worlds.
Optimized electronics give you a staggering range of tones
The X Series Dinky DK3XR sports an electronics setup that stokes your sonic arsenal with massive tonal range. For those chimey, spanky S-style sounds, you have single-coils in the neck and middle position, right where you want them. Smoldering at the bridge, you have a muscular high-output Jackson humbucker waiting to do some serious damage. With the 5-way blade selector, you have access to myriad tones, whether you’re chugging, shredding, or anything in between.
Floyd Rose tremolo dive-bombs with the best of them
For expressive performance, the Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR comes armed with a Floyd Rose Special. This double-locking tremolo is exclusively crafted for Floyd Rose, maintaining a feel and response akin to their classic designs, while utilizing zinc alloy saddles and a zinc alloy sustain block. Thanks to this trem, the Dinky DK3XR tolerates depraved amounts of whammy bar abuse without going out of tune. So, shriek, flutter, squeal, dive-bomb, make crazy animal sounds — the Dinky DK3XR is equipped for it all.
- Lightweight solidbody electric guitar tailored to metal guitarists and technical players
- Compound-radius fingerboard yields ultra-fast playability
- Dual Jackson custom single-coil pickups and a single bridge humbucker deliver versatile, hard-hitting tone
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- Inverted pearloid shark fin fingerboard inlays and aggressive-looking black hardware
- Matching reverse pointed headstock with attention-grabbing classic Jackson logo
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: X Series Dinky
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Blue
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Inverted Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose Double-locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Jackson Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042
- Manufacturer Part Number:2910022565