Marshall DSL 100HR Rørtopp
Marshalls ikoniske DSL (Dual Super Lead) har tjent rocken som pålitelige rørforsterkere i en årrekke, og kommer fra 2018 i oppgradert drakt. DSL-serien gir deg klassisk Marshall-lyd, integrert reverb, og har dessuten justerbart output som gir deg digg rørlyd uansett volum. EQ-seksjonen gir deg omfattende muligheter til å forme lyden din, og har en ny modifisert krets med økt bassrespons sammenlignet med tidligere DSL-forsterkere. DSL-serien har nå også Line Out med høyttaleremulering av et Marshall 60-tallskabinett fra Softube som lar deg koble direkte til bl.a. innspillingssystemer, miksepult eller hodetelefoner.
DSL100HR er en 100 watts rørtopp med 2 kanaler - Classic Gain og Ultra-Gain som kan veksles mellom Clean/Crunch og Lead 1/Lead 2. Denne toppen er helrør, og har fire ECC83-rør i preampen og fire EL34 i sluttrinnet. Det er den samme rørkombinasjonen som satt i den originale DSL100, og gir deg klassisk Marshall sound.
- Type: Rørforsterkertopp
- Kanaler: 2
- Effekt: 100/50 watt
- Preamp: 4 x ECC83
- Sluttrinn: 4 x EL34
- Kontroller: Master 1, Master 2, vol + gain pr. kanal, 3-bånds EQ, Tone Shift, Presence, Resonance, Classic & Ultra Reverb
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, effects loop)
- Innganger: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Utganger: 2 x 1/4" (4 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (Softube emulert utgang)
- Annet: MIDI inn, effektsløyfe, footswitch-tilkobling
- Inkl. strømkabel, 2-button footswitch
- Dimensjoner: H: 271.78 mm x B: 739.14 mm D: 241.3 mm
- Vekt 24.18 kg
Marshall's Legendary DSL Returns
Tap into burly Marshall tone anywhere from your bedroom to the stage, with the Marshall DSL100HR tube amplifier. With per-channel Gain and Volume controls, a dedicated Resonance control, reverb, and an effects loop, the DSL100HR is ready to gig. And with its adjustable power level, you can dial in cranked-amp tones that won't wake your neighbors — or even use the Softube speaker-emulated output for direct recording and monitoring. Marshall even refined the DSL100HR tube head's EQ section for extremely versatile tone shaping.
100 watts of primal Marshall tone
Marshall's DSL100HR is an all-tube, twin-channel beast capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound — past or present. Four ECC83s in the preamp section (in concert with the amp's gain/master volume arrangement) give you stunning tone-shaping mojo, and with four EL34s in the engine room, you've got the volume to rule any stage in the world. Sporting, in fact, precisely the same tube complement and feature set as the original DSL100, this monster has critical upgrades that give you even more control over your sound. You now get a Resonance control (as opposed to the original's fixed deep switch), letting you dial in your preferred amount of low-end girth. You also get studio-grade digital reverb (instead of spring), high and low power settings, and an effects loop. Marshall has even included a 2-way footswitch for channel switching and FX loop on/off.
The DSL series — a revered tonal heritage
The Marshall DSL100HR hails from a revered lineage. Marshall introduced the JCM2000 Dual Super Lead (DSL) series amps in 1997. Right from the get-go, these all-tube monsters enjoyed enthusiastic approval by guitarists and the press alike, forming the backlines of top acts in all musical genres and bludgeoning audiences worldwide for a decade before being replaced by Marshall's JVM series (a musical powerhouse in its own right). Considered the go-to rock amp by many tone-savvy guitarists, there is considerable pent-up demand for Dual Super Leads. And thus, Marshall is proud to introduce the new-and-improved DSL series.
Softube speaker-emulated output
Marshall has teamed up with software mavens Softube to create exceptional tones in their CODE series of amplifiers, and they've joined forces again on the DSL100HR. Its line output features an accurate emulation of Marshall's iconic 1960 speaker cabinet, allowing you to plug directly into a recording chain with confidence. Guitarists love flexible recording options, and the DSL100HR delivers.
- Capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound — past or present
- 2 channels — Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Each channel features two modes — Clean/Crunch and OD1/OD2, respectively
- High and low power modes allow you to dial in appropriate volume for any setting
- Line output with Softube's accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Highly effective Resonance control replaces the original's fixed deep switch
- Refined EQ section gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Bypassable rear-panel series effects loop
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and FX loop on/off