Marshall JCM800 2203
En av de mest myteomspunnede forsterkerne i Marshalls historie
"The sound of rock" er Marshalls beskrivelse etter mer enn fem tiår på store og små scener verden rundt. Vintage Re-issue-serien består av noen av de modellene som har lagt grunnstenen for det som vi i dag anser som god tone - "The sound of rock"
En av de mest myteomspunnede forsterkerne i Marshalls historie som har blitt brukt av utallige rock- og metallgitarister verden over siden 1976. Tenk "Mean Street"!
- 100W forsterker med ECC83-rør i preampen og EL34-rør i sluttrinnet.
- 1 kanal, 2 innganger – "Normal" og "High"
- 3-bånds EQ og Presence-kontroll
- Effektloop med ekte bypass
- 750 x 310 x 210 mm, 19.5 kg
The Tone that Defined Heavy Metal
Nothing embodies the essence of Marshall's legendary tone than the JCM800 2203 guitar amplifier head. With just one channel, a 3-band EQ for tone shaping, and 100-watts of power, you've got everything you need to pound out classic tones from crunchy blues to screaming leads and beyond. In this version of the iconic amplifier, Marshall added a series effects loop with true bypass operation, perfect for gigging musicians with lots of pedals. So step up to the professional's choice for outrageous Marshall tone - the JCM800 2203 guitar amplifier head.
The sound of rock
Plug your favorite guitar into the all-tube, 100-watt JCM800 2203, hit a chord, and hold on - that tingling behind your eyeballs means you've tapped into the tone that shaped modern rock. The JCM800 really earned its reputation in the late '70s and early '80s in stadiums worldwide. When people talk about the Marshall tone, there's a good chance they're describing a JCM800 2203 plugged into a full stack, completely cranked. It's wild, unruly, and certainly not appropriate for late-night band practices, but it's 100% rock 'n' roll.
Series FX loop
Consider yourself lucky, because this JCM800 2203 sports a feature not found on the original JCM800 - a series effects loop! And thanks to true bypass operation, your slew of pedals won't color the tone of the JCM800 2203 one bit.
JCM800, the professional rocker's choice amp
So, who loves the Marshall JCM800 2203? More guitarists than we could ever name, and some of the most famous guitarists ever would be on the list. Angus Young of AC/DC, Kerry King from Slayer, and Zakk Wylde are just a few of the hardest rockers on earth that chose the JCM800 2203 for its tonal tenacity. If you're looking for an amp for clean tones, look elsewhere - if you want maximum tonal aggression, plug into the JCM800 2203.
- Possibly the most iconic and most-played guitar amplifiers since the late '70s
- Single-channel operation with 3-band EQ - a simple design that's easy to dial in great tones
- Incredibly powerful at 100-watts - not an amp that's made to be played quietly
- Series FX loop lets you switch effects pedals in and out, with true bypass operation for sonic transparency
- Birch-ply construction is incredibly strong and ready for life on the road