Telefunken M81 Custom Pink
Dynamisk high-end vokal- og instrumentmikrofon.
Nydesignet mikrofon forsynt med en supertynn mylar-membran og ekte klassisk custom-spunnet trafo fra AMI/TAB-Funkenwerk. Det er spesielt fra denne transformeren at M81 henter sin spesielle karakter, åpenhet, fylde og lyd. M81 er en dynamisk mikrofon, men vel å merke, med en karakter og detalj som er på høyde med selv de beste kondensatormikrofonene for scenebruk, det gjør M81 nyttig spesielt for vokal og gitarforsterker hvor du ønsker å gi mer fylde.
M81 går lengre enn de tradisjonelle standardmikrofonene vi alle kjenner til, dens brede frekvensområde og fremragende SPL-håndtering gir en helt ny form for fleksibilitet i livesammenheng, men åpner også for et bruksområde i studiosammenheng, hvor man ønsker å bruke en ekstraordinær dynamisk mikrofon
- Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Frequency Range: 50Hz / 18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
A Higher Standard of Handheld Mic!
The Telefunken M81 dynamic microphone continues the legacy of the original M80, providing you with minimal proximity effect, maximum feedback rejection, and exceptional midrange articulation. By pulling back the high-frequency response a bit to flatten out its sound, Telefunken designed the M81 to handle a much broader vocal range than typical handheld dynamic mics. You'll also find it incredibly useful for guitar cabinets, snare drums, brass, and pretty much anything else you can throw at it. Live or in the studio, the Telefunken M81 is a true workhorse microphone.
Specially-designed capsule gives the mic a wide, balanced response
Telefunken designed the M81's head and capsule to reduce the proximity effect created by the cardioid polar pattern. That means your vocals won't get boomy or indistinct, yet you still get the feedback-fighting characteristics of a directional microphone.
Remarkably consistent sound no matter what you're plugging into
If you're a live performer, you know that it's tough to get a consistent sound every night when you're plugging into a different mixing board each time. Different microphone preamplifiers can operate at different impedance levels, and that affects the sound of your microphone. The Telefunken M81 sports an American made, custom wound transfer that automatically matches impedance, and that means your vocal sound will be consistent no matter what you're plugging into.
Clear, detailed sound is perfect for vocals or instruments
The diaphragm on the Telefunken M81 is super thin, which gives it a fast, un-colored response that captures your sound with incredible detail. Because it's not a midrange-heavy mic like some dynamic mics, it's not just for vocals. You can get great results with the M81 in front of a guitar amp, over a snare drum, or virtually any other instrument that needs a detailed, well-balanced microphone.
- Durable, reliable, and great-sounding cardioid dynamic microphone
- Clear midrange articulation with tamed highs and minimal proximity response compliments most vocals
- Consistent cardioid polar pattern provides excellent onstage feedback rejection
- Remarkably flat response and smooth transient handling flatters drums, horns, guitars, and more
- Built tough enough for touring use, yet sensitive enough for studio recording
- Includes wooden box, additional black head grille, and mic clip
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz – 18 kHz, ±3 dB
- Capsule: 25mm Dynamic Moving Coil
- Transformer: TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik T80
- Sensitivity: 1.54 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- Output Impedance: 325 Ω
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 135 dB
- Dimensions: 184 mm L x 48 mm Dia
- Weight: 430 g
- Included Accessories: Mic Clip, Zip Pouch