Nova i.NOVA IN315 SUB
i.NOVA er en serie høyttalere med lav vekt, enkel konfigurering og opprigging med høy lydkvalitet. Serien er ment som transportable systemer og for installasjon med og uten aktiv(e) systemsub(er).
- DSP-styring, 32bit
- 20 program kan lagres(inkludert fabrikkinstillinger)
- PC programvare
- Bi-amped LF: 1000W (RMS) forsterkerkraft
- Bi-Amped MF/HF: 2 x 440W (RMS) forsterkerkraft
- 15" neodym, bassrefleks subbass
- Frekvensområde: 34Hz-300Hz
- Max SPL: 129dB SPL peak
- Nominell impedanse: 8 Ohm (aktiv)
- 2 x M20 kopper for høyttalerstang/ -stativ
- Tilkobling: 2 x Neutrik XLR analog inngang + 1 x AUX utgang, 1 x Neutrik XLR digital inngang + link utgang(AES/EBU), 3 x Neutrik Speakon NL4 utganger (ut fra forsterkerdelen), Neutrik PowerCon
- Vekt: 31kg (ja, vekten stemmer)
- Mål (BxHxD): 420, 600, 540
Self-powered 15” subwoofer with 3 digital amplifiers and 4-channel DSP
The IN315SUB is an active subwoofer system in a rectangular chassis for fixed installations and mobile use. The cabinet is equipped with one high performance 15" speaker (neodym). The two integrated tripod bases (M20) enable the use of a distance rod in combination with a MF/HF speaker (i.e. IN8).
The IN315SUB suits for speech and music applications as subwoofer speaker in sound reinforcement systems. The chassis is constructed from 15 mm plywood (birch) and covered with black NOVA PolyCoat© coating. The cabinet is equipped with eight grip handles and a front grill with transparent charcoal foam backing.
- 1 x 1.000 W (RMS) for subwoofer
- 2 x 440 W (RMS) for satellite speakers
- 1 x 15” high-performance speaker (neodym)
- 3 integrated digital amplifiers with SMPS
- 32-bit DSP (digtial signal processor)
- 96 kHz AD/DA converters (Burr Brown©)
- Analog and digital (AES/EBU©) inputs
- RS485-net interface at rear panel
- Compact design
- Active subwoofer operation
- 2 x Tripod base (M20)
- Durable NOVA PolyCoat© finish (black version)
The IN315SUB subwoofer includes a SMPS (switch mode power supply) and three integrated digital amplifiers. The digital amplifier for the subwoofer drives the internal speaker as well as the passive subwoofer IN15SUBP via a NL4 speakon connector (pins 2+/2-, available as option) with a power up to 1 x 1.000 W (RMS). The two digital amplifiers for the satellite speakers offer a power up to 2 x 440 W (RMS) via a NL4 speakon connector (pins 1+/1- ). The output power can be adjusted at in DSP with a preset according to the power rating of the speaker cabinets.
Digital controller (DSP)
The IN315SUB includes a 4-channel digital controller (speaker management processor) with an internal resolution of 32 bit and 96 kHz sampling rate. The input stage of the digital controller accepts analog and digital signals (AES/EBU© format). The DSP can be controlled and adjusted with a PC program via a RS485 connection (RJ45 format) as well as the 2 x 20 digits LCD diplay. 20 presets can be stored into the internal memory (flash). The use of a very fast and efficient processor (TI©) enables a latency of 0.625 ms (analog to analog) only.
The input section offers 6 parametric equalizers, delay and a noise gate. The input channels offer also a HPF (high-pass filter) as well as a LPF (low-pass filter). Both filter types (HPF and LPF) can be used in the operation modes “Linkwitz-Riley”, “Butterworth” or “Bessel” (up to 48 dB/Oct.).
The four output channels of the DSP offer 6 equalizers (operation modes “Low-Shelf”, “High Shelf” or “Parametric EQ”) each. All four channels offer delay and a polarity switch (+ / -). The input channels offer also a HPF (high-pass filter) as well as a LPF (low-pass filter). Both filter types (HPF and LPF) can be used in the operation modes “Linkwitz-Riley”, “Butterworth” or “Bessel” (up to 48 dB/Oct.). Each output channel includes also an adjustable high performance limiter for a safe operation.
- 1. DSP cha. > for subwoofer
- 2. DSP cha. > for left satellite speaker
- 3. DSP cha. > for right satellite speaker
- 4. DSP cha. > is available via a XLR-output connector at the rear-panel. This fourth DSP-channel can be used i.e. for setting a low-cut filter as signal processor “PRE” an external active monitor. It can be used also for EQ-ing the external active monitor as sound-optimizer. Any DSP setting is possible for different applications.
All DSP settings can be changed via PC remote software as well as the 2 x 20 digits LCD diplay. 20 presets can be stored into the internal memory (flash).
PC remote software
The DSP can be adjusted and controlled with the free PC software. This software is a professional tool and enables a quick and effective programming of presets in real-time (online or offline). The program shows adjustments of any filter in a graphic simulation. All DSP-functions and adjustments can be loaded, edited and saved with this tool. The software is compatible with WINDOWS 98©, WINDOWS 2000©, WINDOWS XP©, WINDOWS VISTA©, WINDOWS 7© and WINDOWS 8© (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions).
|Article number:||# 20080|
|System Type:||1 x 15" neodym, bass-reflex, subwoofer|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB):||34 Hz - 300 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB):||38 Hz - 270 Hz|
|Crossover Modes:||Variable, integrated DSP|
|Crossover Frequency:||Variable, integrated DSP|
|Power Rating||Passive: n/a|
|(Continuous** / Program / Peak):||Bi-Amped LF: 1.000 W (RMS) amplifier power|
|Bi-Amped MF/HF: 2 x 440 W (RMS) amplifier power|
|Maximum SPL***:||129 dB SPL peak|
|System Sensitivity (1w/1m):||99 dB SPL|
|LF Driver||1 x NOVA 15/700 N/D|
|LF Nominal Impedance:||8 ohms (active)|
|MF Nominal Impedance:||n/a|
|HF Nominal Impedance:||n/a|
|Active Tunings:||120 Hz (integrated DSP)|
|Enclosure:||Subwoofer, 15 mm, plywood (multi layer)|
|Suspension / Mounting:||2 x M20 pole socket|
|Transport:||8 x integrated handles|
|Finish:||Black NOVA PolyCoat finish|
|Grille:||Powder coated, black, perforated steel with acoustic|
|transparent charcoal foam backing, NOVA logo|
|Input Connectors:||Analog input: 2 x Neutrik© XLR female, digtal input: 1 x Neutrik© XLR female + 1 x Neutrik© XLR LINK, Powered outputs: 3 x NL4 Neutrik© Speakon© NL4, Aux output: 1 x XLR Male|
|Maximum power consumption:||2.000 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||420 mm x 600 mm x 540 mm|
|Net Weight:||31 kg|
|Optional Accessories:||ROD1: Distance Rod (Article number: # 80016)|
|IB15: Bag for IN315SUB (# 20083)|
|URC2: Converter USB / RS485 (# 20065)|