Presonus AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle 25th
Komplett Innspilingspakke for hjemmestudio
Komplett Innspilingspakke for hjemmestudio: Lydkort, Studio One Artist software, hodetelefoner, monitorer, mikrofon og kabel. Du trenger bare en PC eller Mac, så har du et innspillingsstudio.
- AudioBox USB 2.0 96 24-bit 96 lydkort
- HD7 lukket hodetelefoner
- M7 kondensator mikrofon
- Studio One Artist programvare
- Eris 3.5 studiomonitorer
Alt løst for seg koster over 5000,- Så dette er en meget billig pakke for å komme igang
Everything you need to record and produce—and beyond
Produce and record like a pro with a single-purchase bundle! The core of this package is the AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software. You also get PreSonus®’ best-selling Eris E3.5 Active Media Reference Monitors and HD7 headphones, allowing you to monitor your work loud and proud or quietly to yourself. Lastly, the M7 dynamic microphone is a superior all-purpose condenser mic ideal for guitar and vocals—and we even included all the necessary cables and a desktop mic stand.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The AudioBox USB 96 is the heart of the AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording
- Records at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-standard digital resolution
- Dual preamplifiers with combo inputs let you record microphone- and instrument-level audio
- Onboard +48-volt phantom power accommodates studio condenser microphones
- Internal analog mixer lets you blend direct input and playback signal for latency-free monitoring
- Mobile-friendly USB bus power means there's no need to carry an additional power supply
- Compatible with nearly any recording software on Mac or Windows operating systems
- Packaged with the complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite — a collection of 7 awesome plug-in emulations of classic studio gear by Maag Audio, Lexicon, Arturia, and others
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
- Intuitive single-window work environment
- Drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks
- Advanced virtual instruments, automation features, bussing, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 32-bit resolution and support for up to 384kHz audio
- Patterns allows for intuitive composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer-style UI
- Next-generation Impact XT and Sample One XT virtual instruments
- Drum Editor
- Presence XT sample playback instrument
- Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing and modulation matrix
- Transient detection with editable markers, drag-and-drop groove extraction
- 31 native effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Integrated online Cloud Services including the PreSonus Shop, PreSonus Exchange, bi-directional SoundCloud integration
Sound you can trust. Eris 3.5
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. They’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere, but still offer robust I/O—you can connect them to nearly anything.
- An outstanding way to upgrade your monitoring so that your mixes translate
- 3.5" woven composite woofers deliver solid low-end sound with minimal bass distortion
- 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeters eliminate harshness and provide balanced high-frequency sound
- 50-watt Class AB amplification (25 Watts per speaker) provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring
- RCA and balanced 1/4" inputs provide all the connections you may need
- Aux input for connecting your smartphone or media player
- Headphone output for private listening
- Acoustic tuning controls let you contour your sound to best meet your mixing environment
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone and desktop stand. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
- Large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone with 40Hz-18kHz frequency response and 136dB SPL
- Studio monitoring headphones with high-resolution neodymium drivers and a precision-tuned acoustic chamber
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
A classic that deserves celebration.
The AudioBox USB96 has been responsible for the great sound on countless albums, podcasts, live streams, and Zoom calls and here at PreSonus, we wanted to honor that with a special 25th Anniversary Edition featuring a sleek, black enclosure. Now you can choose your color: classic PreSonus blue or 25th Anniversary matte black.
Make your own magic.
At PreSonus, we want to make sure that our audio interfaces come with everything you need to craft your own mesmerizing spells in the studio. That’s why we include Studio One Artist with every audio interface product we make. But here in Louisiana, we have a word: lagniappe. It means "a little something extra," and it’s in that spirit that we also include the Studio Magic Suite of software with our audio interface products.
The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats... all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist with a retail value of over $1000 (US).
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle.
- macOS® 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ i3 or better
- Minimum 4GB RAM / Recommended 8GB or more
- Windows® 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ i3/AMD A10 processor or better
- Minimum 4GB RAM / Recommended 8GB or more
Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- 30 GB hard disk space
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
- iPad® Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation)
- iOS® 9.0.3 or higher