A new standard in digital stage units.
The Roland S-2416 digital snake stage unit expands the line-up by offering a 24 input x 16 output analog and 8 input x 8 output digital, for a total of 32 input and 24 output channels. In addition to the analog and digital I/O the S-2416 has two REAC ports enabling the ability to cascade an additional snake for expanded I/O or for a fully redundant, zero-loss audio back-up solution. In addition, the discrete mic preamps are newly developed high-grade ensuring highest-quality uncolored sound.
- 24 input x 16 output analog + 8 input x 8 output digital (AES/EBU) = total of 32 input x 24 output
- 2 REAC ports for expanded REAC configurations and redundancy
- Newly developed high-grade mic preamps
- 4U adjustable front or rear rack-mount design
- Supports 24-bit 96kHz, 48kHz, or 44.1 kHz audio
- Word clock in & out
- Remote control with any V-Mixer console, R-1000, S-4000R dedicated remote unit, and S-4000 RCS via USB (Windows/Mac)
|24 inputs and 16 outputs in a 4U rack size
The chassis houses 24 analog inputs and 16 analog outputs in an EIA rack-mount size of 4U. All input sections are equipped with discrete mic preamps that have been freshly designed to be transparent with uncolored sound. What's more, each XLR jack features three-colored lights that clearly communicate the status of phantom power, clipping, and signal presence. The use of Neutrik connectors assures ruggedness for demanding environments.
AES/EBU ports provide a digital input/output environment
Two REAC connectors, enabling support for redundant transmission
Easily expand I/O with a cascade connection
DIP switches for easily adjusting the configuration
MUTE ALL OUTPUTS button for silencing all output
Mode control via REAC, USB, or RS-232C
*S-4000RCS can be downloaded from www.rolandsystemsgroup.com.
Front/back adjustable rack mounting for greater freedom in installation