Sennheiser MD 421 II
Ekstremt allsidig, robust, legendarisk kardioidemikrofon. Med den utpregede retningsvirkningen blir den enkel å bruke. Klar lydgjengivelse. For de fleste opptaksforhold og for bruk i kringkasting. Fem-posisjons basskontroll.
- Solid profesjonell mikrofon
- Fem posisjons bass roll-off bryter
- Effektiv feedback avvisning
- Klar lydreproduksjon
- Enkel håndtering
- 1 stk. MD 421-II
- 1 stk. mikrofon holder
One of Sennheiser's best
The MD 421 II is one of the best known microphones in the world. Its excellent sound qualities enable it to cope with the most diverse recording conditions and broadcasting applications. The five position bass control enhances its 'all-round' qualities. Colour: black, sound inlet basket: refined steel, black.
- Glass composite housing and hardened stainless steel basket - rugged and durable
- Five position bass roll-off switch-compensates for proximity effect
- Frequency response 30Hz-17kHz
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
- Acoustic components enclosed in inner chassis-reduced sensitivity to dust and humidity
- Internal bass tubes-accurate low end response
- Handles exceptionally high sound pressure
A cardioid mic for a host of applications!
The MD 421 II is one of the best known microphones in the world. Its excellent sound qualities enable it to cope with the most diverse recording conditions and broadcasting applications.
Feedback rejection and bass rolloff
The MD 421 II's cardioid pattern offers outstanding feedback rejection, making it an excellent choice for live situations or recording environments where bleed from other instruments may be an issue. And the five selectable bass rolloff settings control proximity effect, so you can use the MD 421 II in close-miking situations and still get clean, clear response with no unnatural bass boost.
A sturdy, reliable mic
The MD 421 II has a glass composite housing and hardened stainless steel basket for rugged and durable performance in the studio or onstage. The sound inlet basket is refined steel for capsule protection.
When you consider the lifetime performance and versatility of this mic, it's easy to understand why the MD 421 II is world-renowned for quality and value!
- 1 MD 421 II
- 1 microphone clamp for 3/8” thread
- Dimensjoner: 215 x 46 x 49 mm
- Kontakt: XLR-3
- Frekvensrespons (mikrofon): 30 - 17000 Hz
- Vekt: 385 g
- Sensitivitet (fritt felt, uten belastning) (1 kHz): 2 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 200 Ω