Zildjian 20" Oriental Crash of Doom
Oriental-serien tilbyr forskjellige China-liknende sound i absolutt høyeste klasse.
Utforsk og finn eksotiske klanger blant en mengde ulike effektcymbaler fra Zildjians FX Series. Sett farge på ditt sound og du setter deg selv på kartet.
- Medium Thin Dark 18" Crashcymbal
Fill Some Space with This One-of-a-Kind Crash!
Dennis Chambers found a crash he loved on a ca. 2000 performance tour to China - one with a "dark, special sound." He liked it so much that he asked Zildjian to re-create it for him. The 20" Zildjian Oriental Crash of Doom was the result. This cymbal doesn't bare any of the hallmarks of a traditional Zildjian cymbal. Its flat profile, wavy edge, and irregular lathing deliver some funky tones. Its full, somewhat-trashy attack is nice for accents. And its big wash is great for filling space. Zildjian tell that some drummers have even taken to using the Oriental Crash of Doom as their main ride cymbal. So if you're looking to get lots of miles from a single-cymbal setup, set your eyes on this one-of-a-kind crash: the 20" Zildjian Oriental Crash of Doom.
- Based on a Dennis Chambers cymbal
- Blurs the lines between FX cymbal and traditional crash
- Flat curvature, wavy edge, and irregular lathing produce some funky tones
- Great for accent work
- Full-bodied bell
- Thick, dark wash fills space
- Good stick definition
- Suggested applications: rock, alternative, pop, country, funk, R&B, and Latin