VOX V847 A Wah Pedal
Wah-wahpedal med klassisk lydkarakter. Bygd etter samme spesifikasjoner som Vox' legendariske wah-wahmodeller fra 60- og 70-tallet.
Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the new Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary tone with the addition of AC power capability and a buffered input jack for preserving the unprocessed guitar tone when the pedal is not engaged. The pedal’s inductor has undergone a redesign to be closer in specification to the original VOX wah inductors, for improved dynamics and tone. These additions will benefit players of all genres who use a wah pedal as an integral part of their sound.
The Sound of a Classic!
The Vox V847-A wah pedal improves on the V847's popular design with increased dynamics and functionality, thanks to a few design changes. A redesigned inductor brings the new pedal's specs even closer to that of the original. and an added input buffer prevents impedance loading of the guitar signal to preserve your guitar's tone in bypass mode. By staying true to the tone and vibe of the 1960s-era Vox wah while enhancing its legacy, the V847-A offers you a modern update on a true classic.
- Classic Vox sound and styling
- Redesigned inductor brings sound even closer to that of the original
- Added input buffer prevents impedance loading of guitar signal to preserve guitar's tone in bypass mode
- 9V power supply input for connection of AC adapter
VOX V847 Wah-Wah Specifications
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)